Sunday, November 20, 2011

Enough is Enough


Didn't you know? I've been having a crush on you since last year. Didn't you know? I've been enduring so much pain, watching you at class all the time. I had no idea whether I'm still sane or vice versa. I watched you smile, watched you laugh, talk, walk, I laugh at your jokes, even though it's never meant for me. I counted your footsteps, I kept all your messages. A simple "Hi" means too much for me. I thought you're a dream to come true. But you're not a fairy tale, you're a dream meant for sleeping. You never knew that I exist. And that you never knew how many times my heart skipped a beat when you walked over me. I stupidly smile when I see your name on the screen. Well, no worries dear :) I had enough. I'm tired of enduring. I'm tired of waiting. I'm done dreaming. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of you. I'm sick of everything related to you. All I wanna say is, I'm done chasing after you. I hate being invisible. That's it. I'm fully over with it. I'm sorry for stalking over you.

"I hate myself for still caring about you all the while knowing you still don't give a shit about me."
"I hope someday you'll find all my quotes, all my words, and read them all. I hope you'll know that they're all about you."

I'll stop it, right now, okay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment