Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A korean movie

Good morning,everybody ! ! ! Today,I'm going to tell you something..You know the movie : "Princess Hours" ? In Korea,it's called "Goong"..It's the most interesting Korea movie I've ever seen ! It's about a marriage of two students in 19 years old..They always fight among each other..But one day,they fell in love..They went to a beach and play there..They were very sweet!!I don't think I like Koreans before,but know I started to love it..There was also one movie I like..The title is "I am Your Teacher"..It's about a student named Yu Eunbyeol living with her teacher named Mr Jang (Jang Isan) ..What a weird name he has..Well,Eunbyeol's father asked Mr Jang to live with Eunbyeol to protect her..Her father can be categorized as a gangster but her father loves her so much..Soon,Eunbyeol fell in love with Mr Jang..There was also this boy named Chae Musin..Man,he' hot..The actor's name is Chae Seunghyun or his stage name,T.O.P ..Unfortunately,the movie had ended..It has a sad ending..Mr Jang became old and they couldn't get married..

No comments:

Post a Comment