Sunday, May 19, 2013

IDK

So... Finally I REMEMBER to update my blog. This blog has been abandoned for like.. years maybe? I'm too busy with my school work, chores and my fandom. Well I'm a crazy teenage girl and I believe that other teenagers out there are fans of some boybands too. As for me, I AM IN LOVE WITH BIGBANG. If you don't know what is BIGBANG or who is BIGBANG, you better google it. However, being a fan doesn't make me a bad person. That's not the reason why I'm being lazy. In fact, they are somehow my motivation. To be honest, I CAN'T STUDY OR DO ANYTHING WITHOUT LISTENING TO THEIR SONGS OR WATCHING THEIR VIDEOS. SERIOUSLY. Idk what kind of spirit had possessed me till I became this obsessed. I am lazy because there are just so many things to do! Endless homework and exams! *sigh* Oh well. Never mind. I'll get over it. Besides, I'm not the only one who's suffering. Many students out there are half-dead too. To all students out there, I wish you all the best and good luck in your survival!

AND LAST NIGHT. LAST NIGHT I HAD THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE! MY BIAS G-DRAGON JUST KISSED A FAN'S HAND DURING HIS CONCERT IN HONG KONG! Now tell me, WHICH FANGIRL ON EARTH WOULDN'T BE JEALOUS? Okay, I'm not that mad I ADMIT IT, I AM MAD. I'm not mad at GD, though. But seriously, I envy that lucky fan and the fact that I'm not that lucky JUST HURTS TOO MUCH! I MEAN, WHY CAN'T I BE LUCKY JUST FOR ONCE?! I JUST WANT TO BE FCKING LUCKY! I WONDER IF THAT VIP (A FAN OF BIGBANG IS CALLED A VIP) IS STILL ALIVE. IF GD EVER, EVER KISSED MY HAND, OMFG I DON'T THINK I CAN BREATHE ANYMORE.

OK this is kind of over-reacting. I should die stop now and continue studying. UGH. LIFE. HOW WORSE CAN IT BE?

*HOW DID I ACTUALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH THESE 5 BADASS?

No comments:

Post a Comment