Sunday, October 17, 2010

Life is precious

Do you think when you're sick and was about to die,you are really going to die ?? Are you sure ?? Is that your perspective ?? Just remember,guys...Miracles really can happen...Anything can happen whether it's logic or not...But for sure,you can't stop praying and wishing...Think about your mother,your father and even your little brothers and sisters ! Don't just said,"God,I know I'm near to death..And I will be sent to the depths of the grave...I know I'll be back to the earth where I'm made of"..Well,you're wrong,man...You're still breathing,right ?? You're still a human,not a spirit already !! You're alive !! So you have to fight for your life ! Pray,pray,pray and pray ! Don't think about death eventhough the doctor said so..No one can tell the will of God,even scientists..Hang in there...We're all praying for you...For your sake and ours !! For your future,your life !!

God,please save him...
Don't make him suffer by the sins he had done..
Whatever it is...
His family needs him...
We NEED him !!!!
Please don't take him away,God...
You're the only God I praise,no other...
Only you we can ask for help...
And only you can change everything !!!
Please,don't take this young boy...
Give him the power !!!!
He's only 18 years old...
There's so much thing he planned for his future...
God of Mercy,we implore you...

1 comment: