Sunday, September 25, 2011

An embarassing moment

It happens yesterday at Signature in Karamunsing. I carried a purse with a single hand, 'cause i like it that way. But little did I know, that the purse just slipped off from my hand ! How careless! No wonder I felt uneasy for a little while. While I was looking for some items, my mom asked me anxiously, "Is your purse still with you, dear?" . Then I realized that I was not holding my purse. It really freaked me out and I was really shocked at that time. I said, "No. It's not with me." and the Signature staff told me, "We found a purse and brought it to the counter." So I immediately went to the counter and get my purse. Thanks, God! But that didn't cheer my dad off. He was completely mad. He didn't say a single word about it while we were in the shop. Yeah, he's a hot-tempered man. In the car, I was scolded for being so careless all the time. And I heard something that really insulted me. But it doesn't matter. I think God is trying to teach me some lesson so that I can be more careful next time. By the way, it's the first time that I lost a purse. Thinking that as an important event, I had the urge to share about it. I've been thinking on what to write since yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment