Monday, October 24, 2011

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Onyee, Wan Ting, Donna and Aki  . Thanks affies! :) This is the first time I've been tagged by somebody :) This is IT xD

RULES:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. HERE WE GO AGAIN.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty)have to tag 11 people.


11 things about me
1. I'm dreaming of a world without violence, murders and any other sins.
2. I thought about ridiculous stuff such as the end of the world, death, etc. which makes me a negative person. 
3. I am easily frightened by gruesome stuffs, ghosts, death and scary things. I really hate them. 
4. I'm often angry and became mad when something gets in my way. To put it simply, I'm kinda selfish :P 
5. I love my family even though they constantly cause me misery (they didn't understand me) and me, too, always hurt their feelings. 
6. To me, a day without laughter is like a day in 'hell'.
7. I love ANIME ! I never ever hate ANIME ! 
8. Chores? I hate them . 
9. I love rabbits. They're cute, adorable and funny! :D 
10. I'm always very slow in making any decisions.  
11. I just wanna be a good human being and an obedient child of God ♥
My Questions
1. If you had the chance to make 3 wishes, what are they?
2. When do you often study?
3. What will you do if you can't sleep at night?
4. Spaghetti or Pasta? -hahaha!
5. Religion? 
6. Favorite movie?
7. Blue or Red?
8. What's your nickname? 
9. Do you like chores? 
10. Fish or rabbits?
11. What's your favorite subject? 

Onyee's Questions
1. If you had a chance to meet someone (can be dead, alive or fictional), who would it be?
- Mio Akiyama in K-on anime!
2. What super power would you like to have?
- A power to destroy 'blindness'
3. What book are you reading at the moment?
- Mr. Midnight.
4. Maths or English?
- Both? :D 
5. London or New York?
- Both! xD 
6. One word to describe yourself?
- Complicated
7. What is your favourite song at the moment?
- We Are The Reason
8. What is your favourite quote?
- Life is too short to be anything but happy
9. One country where you like to visit?
- Singapore? 
10. What month was you born in?
- February
11. What are you scared of?
- Losing the ones I loved

Wan Ting's questions
1. What's something you changed your mind about when you grew older? 
- Don't have to hate chores anymore. Hahaha! XD 
2. What is your biggest flaw?
- Shouting at my mom ~maybe 
3. True/False : Music cheers you up.
- That is so true! 
4. What's the most valuable thing you own?
- A Bible
5. What 3 things do you own, that you use the most?
- Pen, comb and toothbrush
6. Lady Gaga : Yay or Nay?
- Nay! D:
7. What countries have you been to?
- Wow, this is pretty embarassing. None! Ahaha ;DD 
8. What makes you feel better when you're feeling down?
- Pray, listen to music or talk with my best friend. 
9. Bloggers you wanna meet in real life?
- All bloggers! 
10. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? 
- Behind the camera ._. 
11. What does the last text message you received says?
- "Yeah, the best part is the ending. When johnny hits queen elizabeth."

Donna's Questions
1.what was your most embarrassing moment?
- When my friend told my crush that I send my regards to him. 
2.your favorite food?
- Spaghetti
3.what's you'r height?
- 152 cm
4.what do you like? can fly or superpowers? why?
- Can fly `cause I wanna see how are people doing out there in other country. 
5. describe yourself
- I'm complicated and confused. 
6. favorite quote?
- Life is too short to be anything but happy
7. who's your favorite Disney princess and why?
- Selena Gomez? is she a Disney princess? because she's cute and mature? idk~ ahaha xD
8.sunny or rainy?
- Sunny
9. what did you do while summer?
-  Watch movies, anime and blogging
10. favorite color?
- Blue
11.what are you doing right now? =))
- Blogging ;D 

Aki's Questions
1)Favourite anime/manga/drama/movie?
- K-on, Kaichou wa maid-sama, toradora and kimi ni todoke
2)JPOP song? by?
- Don't say lazy by ~ Mio or Yoko Hikasa? dunno O_O
3)KPOP song? by?
- I don't listen to K-pop songs
4)Are you short?
- Kinda :P 
5)Horror or romance?
- Ahaha! :D not even both of them. Comedies only.
6)Vampire or zombies?
- Vampire.
7)would you skip school?
- Nope :)
8)Have you done something for someone truly with your own heart?
- Yes! xD
9)What do you want for 2012?
- Improve myself.
10)Do you like Domo kun?
- Yes.
11)would you like a cookie?
- Yes

I haven't tag someone yet. But these are the bloggers that I decided to tag later.
Suki, Pretzel, Chelsea, Claire, Maora, Rhoze, Heyuan, April, Moonzkie, Holly, Chunri. 
Hope you enjoy reading this post? or maybe not :/

No comments:

Post a Comment