Thursday, April 16, 2015

Good morning guys✨ it's 8:18 am here and i'm still in my bed. my brother is leaving for KL today so i'm gonna be lonely again. when my brother is here, idk why but he has this some kind of ability or influence to make everything better. for example he can lighten up the mood when we're having dinner with our family. usually when it's just me and my parents we barely talk. given that my dad and i are not really talkative it just makes the situation much more awkward. but when my brother is there the dining room just kinda lit up to life lol idk how to explain but my dad actually laughs a lot when we're chatting with my brother. that's one of the reasons why i love it when my brother is around besides the fact the he's my brother so i love him anyway💕

btw i'm planning to change my layout soon 🙏 goodbye for now! ✨

No comments:

Post a Comment