Sunday, November 7, 2010

¸,¤°´'`°•.¸¸.•°´'`°¤,¸ Go ! ¸,¤°´'`°•.¸¸.•°´'`°¤,¸

Yeahhhhhhh !!!!!! It's a couple of weeks before my school holidays !!!!! Can't wait to get away from that sick school..I really hate that school with a jerk friend there.. [not all of them,just one girl :( keep your mouths shut,alright ? ] She's acting like she's the leader of us..And she's a boy mania !!!! Most of us hate her so much..I'm looking forward to getting rid of her..It's a miracle if she leaves us and transfer to a new school..I hate seeing her face,I hate hearing her voice and commands,I hate having her beside me and most of all,I hate her being my best friend !!! But sometimes,I feel pity of her when she's good to us..She's getting weird sometimes..Maybe she has DWI-personality..First one is a devil and another is an angel..But the more I hate her,the more I love her as a friend..When I'm stressed out about her,I prayed for her death but when she cared bout me,I prayed that this attitude of her will last forever^^..But never mind..I can stand for it..But holidays are still ringing in my head..I want to sleep all day during the holidays..No more waking up at 4:00 am..

♥♥♥ Oh no !!! xO I have to continue the geo business!! Bye !!! ♥♥♥

۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩۩๑๑۩๑๑۩

No comments:

Post a Comment