Sunday, August 14, 2011

Don't know what to do =.=

Okay , I'm super bored right now. Many stories to tell but my hands are too heavy to type more words and sentences. I just want to tell you guys that I'm so frustrated about him . He's such a headache! Well, I can't tell much about him here , 'cause somebody may be a spy . Don't want my little secret to be exposed.

Btw, my tests are over and i'm shaking to see my results . Hope i'll get a good and satisfying grade. And what makes me happier is... I've watched Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 ! It was so awesome, amazing, great and WOW ! Now I've become a fan of Harry Potter. Well, Twilight Saga was never blown away from my heart , though :PP
Not necessarily to mention, Hermione is my favorite character! She was brilliant, smart and pretty. Ginny is pretty, too. Hahaha XD I love the parts when they perform a spell ^_____^




I love the three of them! :DD Guess I'll be turning into a Potter-addicted girl from now on :P

No comments:

Post a Comment