Monday, August 1, 2011

Preparing, . .

Exam is just around the corner! 1 more week and i'll be facing a serious war! My results are getting worse lately. It's because of lack studying. Staring at the monitor for hours and didn't touch the books, this is what i got. I need to get all A's for this test otherwise i'll be punished (╥_╥) This is such a drag. NO cellphone, NO facebook, NO Internet , NO tv and NO blogging! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶  I can't live like that! o(≧o≦)o  So, from this day forwards, i'm going to struggle to get that "A" . So I might be on hiatus. But no worries, i'll check on my blog whenever i have free time. Sorry if i didn't manage to reply your tags :( Will be missing my friends' and my blog everyday (●*∩_∩*●) Wish me luck on my test ! Btw, hope my cellphone would never be taken away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment