Sunday, August 28, 2011

Missing You Today ..

First:


Hi there,today when in my way to the church,i saw him.That time they had just finished cleaning the grave.He still same as before.No change but kinda higher a little bit . Hurmmm.. I miss the moment,our memory.I just can't even forget him.Eventhough we dont have any relantionship already.But i stil hope that some day we can talk,laugh go outing together with our friends .. X) .and the most important i can see his smile after a long time i never seen that smile .. I really miss that smile .. TT_TT


second:


Tell my why do things have to change when they were perfect from the start...?
Why do we have to lose everything that we have always been holding onto,
I kept thinking that this loneliness, this sadness, this.. emptiness would be gone if I kept you by my side. But now, I realize that even though something is near you.. they feel.. distant. Was it because I was forcing them to continue staying by my side? Was it because.. because you don't feel the way I wanted you too. Was it because.. was it because I was too selfish to realize what you truly felt? Was it because.. I was always focusing on my feelings, that I didn't even have the time to consider what YOU felt? Or was it because.. you saw right through me..?
i always wonder if i died if anybody would miss me..i feel alone.i wonder since nobody seems to even care about my feelings and they just assume i am fine, would anybody even notice if some day i just disappear??


No comments:

Post a Comment